Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wow it has been forever and a day since I have updated, made note to me by none other than little miss Anna Bell! Anyway life does go too quickly we need to write history whenever we get the chance! Well as you probably have figured out, or probably know because most who read this are family, we have added a new little Bell to the fam damily, which has not quite made it to earth yet. We did however find out that it will be a little girl.
For the longest time I have wanted to name my next daughter after my Grandma... Lillian, we would just name her Lilly, I was named after my Great Grandma and consider it an honor.... her Middle name was going to be Anna after my sweet little sister in.... at length: Lilly Anna Bell. As soon as I found out, I like any good momma started calling everyone on my contact list and spreading the good news.... about 3 people in I was noticing a weird feeling everytime I said the name that I had thought we were going to name her.... I guess it wasn't her name. Scott and I had decided a while ago on another name if this one just didn't fit and it seems to set well with everything and doesn't give me any weird feelings when I say it.... if she's already telling me somehow what her name should be I know im in for it :) Jenna Liv Bell (Liv is pronounced (leave). So thats the latest and greatest from the Bell family in EP. We miss all our family that is not with us, so much that we are actually contemplating packing up ship and moving to Portland.... We have 3 residents in our Foster Home with a 4th moving in the beginning of next month, which is causing me to think twice about relocating just because we have a great contact list in this area and it would kind of suck to start all over.... we will do what the Lord will have us do whatever that may be I just hope it brings us closer to family or them closer to us :) All the babies are doing wonderful Julia just turned 7 (Blog to follow) Noah turns 3 next month, and Miles is 18 months (the size of barely a year though) Loving my life and all those who bless it!

No comments:

Post a Comment