Saturday, April 23, 2011


Julia turned 7 on Thursday... gosh she is making me feel so old! She is so beautiful and amazingly smart. She has learned how to read and loves school! Though she does find it difficult to concentrate on writing (she doesn't seem to like expressing herself on paper as much as I do) Her favorite subject(besides lunch and recess) is Math, which I think is sooo great. Very opposite myself but it makes me happy to see her becoming herself and defining her own attributes. I love this little girl with all my heart and hope we can always be as close as we are now! Julia is so happy to have a little sister coming into our little family and can't wait to meet her. Julia and Jenna (now isn't that so sweet) I hope they will be best friends

1 comment:

  1. Really? wow she is getting old! And i am really suprised its math! My fav subject when i was her age was Spelling

    ReplyDelete