Friday, June 4, 2010




Isn't it funny how when we are children we think that the world revolves around us... and when we grow up we know that the world revolves around our children to us... I look back at my childhood (well what my childhood was supposed to be) and think of how I viewed the world... totally and completely selfish. That isn't the right way to look at things but it is okay when we are children but when you look at the world as a adult... maybe the kids do have the right thought. Our children are the future teach them well and watch them grow, someday they will be the philosophers, entrepreneurs, doctors, and everyday Joe's and our future will depend on them! My babies are amazing and so are yours!

1 comment:

  1. Um sarah i dont have any kids! but i like how you word things

    ReplyDelete